Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Brookesy

Hello from down south

Hi all

I have just joined the forum after lurking as a guest for some time and figured it is good form to introduce myself.

I've travelled around a bit, but now live in Bournemouth where I rediscovered fishing after a 20 year break. I've been back on it for about 4 years now, steadily moving away from general course fishing and into carping. Although I often take my 9 year old son with me, so need to stay proficient with going for silvers as he has a typically short attention span. And I live 2 minutes walk from the Stour at Throop so the pike and barbel still make a strong calling :)

I have been mostly limited to day ticket commercial waters with the occasional over-nighter, but have now joined Ringwood Angling club so am hoping to get more time on some of the more established lakes. This was done on purpose so I could refine and gain confidence in my skills, rig making etc... on runs waters before moving on to harder lakes with better rewards.

Anyway, having lurked for a while I'm hoping to contribute to what is a very good site.

Cheers

Paul