Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

If any one wants to do a midlands meet, Barston would be good, there is a pub and cooked food plus the chance of a thirty. I'm not a troll in real life promise

:rolleyes:

If any one wants to do a midlands meet, Barston would be good, there is a pub and cooked food plus the chance of a thirty. I'm not a troll in real life promise

I was under the impression that you had to be a member to night fish Barston?

Unless this has changed?

I was under the impression that you had to be a member to night fish Barston?

Unless this has changed?

Yes you do need a membership, it's £12 for the year and £16 per 24hours. still worth it. It's a massive lake. I think it's one of the best day ticket fisheries around here?

Never fished barston, whats the fishing like?

Hectic and fast, I have seen guys packing up after night fishing and saying they couldn't keep up with all the takes from small stuff. There are plenty of large fish in there and a small number of thirties, if the f1 carp get on your bait, it's best to move.

I have not night fished it yet, just got my membership on Wednesday so I’ll give it a go soon.

Hectic and fast, I have seen guys packing up after night fishing and saying they couldn't keep up with all the takes from small stuff. There are plenty of large fish in there and a small number of thirties, if the f1 carp get on your bait, it's best to move.

I have not night fished it yet, just got my membership on Wednesday so I’ll give it a go soon.

Classic :)

We've done Barston before , winter social .... let's just say some of us didn't fish lol .IMG_496587566223348_zpsmvlzgfmw.jpeg

See you's got one of the local strippers in to do a turn, rough around here ain't they, I want to make fake golf ball boilis, fire a few onto the island hole, see if I can fool a golfer, probably get banned though.

Christ that was hard! Any preference on beer? Peroni?

I'm easily pleased.

Preference is cider, Diamond White ideally but if the can's contents have, at some point, witnessed an apple orchard I'm even more easily pleased.

Ian

did this ever go ahead? I'm in the mids and would be interested in the future

See you's got one of the local strippers in to do a turn, rough around here ain't they, I want to make fake golf ball boilis, fire a few onto the island hole, see if I can fool a golfer, probably get banned though.

You were so rough the next morning. You didn't surface until 1300 and everyone had gone. LOL

mind you northeners are a bit soft when it comes to beer ,football and arm wrestling. lol

In my defence Keith, I started drinking at dinner,cob had brought a crate of Guinness and nobody else liked it so it would of been rude to waste it

In my defence Keith, I started drinking at dinner,cob had brought a crate of Guinness and nobody else liked it so it would of been rude to waste it

As far as the arm wrestle,Keith your built like a brick out house so I was always going to struggle on that one !

And leave LFC out of it you Chelski boys got it off me and maggot at Merrington lol

maggot wasn't singing in the morning though lol