Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
fudgecat

Nearly ready to go carping

Time to go for Percy Perch i have brought some spinners and will try and catch some perch this winter, When spring gets here i shall target the big carp still looking for my first ever 20lb carp, I have joined a new fisheries that has carp up to 36lb and some large pike.

yeah i made it at last, But this winter one rod for carp and one rod for perch, Thought id use pva bags to start with, When start my carping think will use one stalker rod for close in margins and other rod out in middle of lake near lilly pads. But will of course have the odd day on the float too  :wink: I pulled out a 15lb carp last week on the feeder on my old lake but they only go up to 20lb. But this new lake has carp up to 36lb in two lakes and huge pike as well, With bream up to 10lb and doubles with the tench.

yeah i made it at last, But this winter one rod for carp and one rod for perch, Thought id use pva bags to start with, When start my carping think will use one stalker rod for close in margins and other rod out in middle of lake near lilly pads. But will of course have the odd day on the float too :wink: I pulled out a 15lb carp last week on the feeder on my old lake but they only go up to 20lb. But this new lake has carp up to 36lb in two lakes and huge pike as well, With bream up to 10lb and doubles with the tench.

I've heard about the place Fudgey , do you have a yellow ticket ?

If so how did you manage THAT ? Lol