Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
grangemilky

View from your bivvy door.

31 minutes ago, dayvid said:

You have to go to You Tube just top see how versatile these pods are , so quick and east to put up and down with a reasonably wide footprint as well.

Does it go upright aswel to use for barbel fishing?

On 10/02/2019 at 11:48, dayvid said:

From the weekend ,Featuring my new Cygnet Grand Sniper pod and 18 lbs 0.35 Wychwood DPM line.

IMG_1328.JPG

It will be interesting to see how you get on with the purple line Dayvid , I think it was the lower strains that didn't get very good reviews at all .

🤔

Have this line on my Embkem X s, about the same time as smufter, been using it for some time now ,only when I bought my Windcasts I tried Daiwa sensor for a year .

I personally like the line ; so much so I’m more worried about snapping my rod than the line breaking stoping Catfish.

Just now, crusian said:

Hi Spr

How's everything with you ? .

I was fishing yesterday , and they seemed to be waking up .

😃

Not to bad thanks mate, had a lot going on in life and not really been out much, found out yesterday that we have to have one of our dogs put to sleep so I’ve basically gone “screw everything” I’m going fishing and need to chill out......hence being out today and I feel better already. Hopefully I’ll geg back into the swing of things and be getting out a bit more often and posting a bit more frequently 

2 minutes ago, spr1985 said:

Not to bad thanks mate, had a lot going on in life and not really been out much, found out yesterday that we have to have one of our dogs put to sleep so I’ve basically gone “screw everything” I’m going fishing and need to chill out......hence being out today and I feel better already. Hopefully I’ll geg back into the swing of things and be getting out a bit more often and posting a bit more frequently 

Sorry to read about your dog .

Have a great day chillin' out .

All the best .

😊