Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
grangemilky

View from your bivvy door.

Yes matey. Took a customer out for a night. Just so happened to tie in with Mick being on the day before. I booked the whole lake out so we could do the night. I don't think I could fish there with more than 3 or 4 people on it. Lovely lake mind.

Yes matey. Took a customer out for a night. Just so happened to tie in with Mick being on the day before. I booked the whole lake out so we could do the night. I don't think I could fish there with more than 3 or 4 people on it. Lovely lake mind.

I fished there twice which was enough to tell me that I didn't like it, only due to the very limited swim areas when there are more than, say, four people on it. Too much regimentation needed.

Shame as I live 15 minutes away, as you know. It's a pretty place with a head of good fish, just not for me.

Ian

Beanz, those last lot and the majority of mine are just one shot, not HDR. I do pull the shadow details up a bit and increase the clarity, which can give the look of a HDR shot. The canal bridge one was a true 3 shot bracketed exposure though - HDR in other words.

Beanz, those last lot and the majority of mine are just one shot, not HDR. I do pull the shadow details up a bit and increase the clarity, which can give the look of a HDR shot. The canal bridge one was a true 3 shot bracketed exposure though - HDR in other words.

Wow!!! I really thought nearly all were HDR,even your self shot sitting on the steps looks HDR. Is it your camera or a program that gets the shots to look so good, or as the eye sees it???

I've just got my first full frame camera, so when I eventually get out and the weather is right, expect a few more from me in this section. I'll apologise now!!! Lol

don't apologise!!!....unless it's of a steaming kettle!!!!

Wow!!! I really thought nearly all were HDR,even your self shot sitting on the steps looks HDR. Is it your camera or a program that gets the shots to look so good, or as the eye sees it???

The majority are long exposure shots with a bit of tweaking in Lightroom. The daytime shot was a long exposure using an nd filter to stop the light hitting the sensor and over exposing the shot.

In Lightroom, I bring up the shadows to show detail in them which is why you think it's HDR. To be able to do that though, it does help to have the settings right on the camera in the first place. I shoot in full manual mode the majority of the time giving me control over exposure, apature and iso levels along with white balance, the latter being the least important to get right 'on camera' as it's the easiest to fix in post.

That's a beautiful 'photo Chill. , but why are your rod tips sunk so deep in the lake ? .

Is it for artistic purposes so you can get the whole of the reflected image of the sun ? .

No he only uses 5 foot rods ;-P