Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
grangemilky

View from your bivvy door.

These would upset Nige, they were being followed by a pair of Canada Geese, numerous squabbling coots, and an annoying swan.

I only managed to get a decent pic of the ducks, as they were happy to eat pellets thrown on the bank as well as in the water.

f98f667d49f2339f8c9ee3996c860e2e_zpsepur

Not for me.

When I got there I was split between 2 swims. Typically the guy who ended up in the other swim caught a 26lb mirror at 2.30. I reeled in at 8 with nothing. [emoji20]

Edited by InteraX

Are you The Birdman of Brackens , Nick ? .

I have a secret :wink:

I fill the ducks, coots and swans up with flaked maize, then when it starts to swell in their stomach, they disappear, go sit up and don't go anywhere near my hookbaits!

I fill the ducks, coots and swans up with flaked maize, then when it starts to swell in their stomach, they disappear, go sit up and don't go anywhere near my hookbaits!

Just as long as our feathered friends don't explode , could get messy ! .

:wink:

Seriously ? Good tip if you are ....

A callous vicious bar steward if otherwise :)