Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
grangemilky

View from your bivvy door.

So if I need a plasterer your the man to call then [emoji13], chuck the gear on the van and "go to work" lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there's one tradesmen you don't hold your breath waiting for is a Plasterer, There always Fishing ROTFLMAO-1.gif

The owner isn't an angler, and the carp aren't huge so there isn't enough attention to justify the effort. To be fair the tractor is a rumor but the chap that put the car in there told me about it! It's an old Austin went in years ago when he tried to drive it on the lake when frozen!!

Not quite the quality of others! but I've got the lake to myself

c5d5757ef3cdf14226a469f34b007888.jpg

Hi Neal

How did your session go ? .

Were you joined by your Son as well as your little Dog ? .

The lake looks , as you say it would get the CM seal of approval , so how many / what size do the Carp go please ? .

I'm guessing the lake is 4 / 5 acres ? .

:wink:

Hi Neal

How did your session go ? .

Were you joined by your Son as well as your little Dog ? .

The lake looks , as you say it would get the CM seal of approval , so how many / what size do the Carp go please ? .

I'm guessing the lake is 4 / 5 acres ? .

:wink:

I love the lake, and think it'll be my focus from now on until it gets cold and I'll head back to bayewater.

Largest fish is maybe high 20 poss nudging 30, average size is about 15. They are lovely carp, old and dark and not many there!

I'd say lake is just under 4 acres., weedy, deeps margins.

No son, just me and the dog. She did well actually no barking or bother.

I had one run on a zig but the line parted when I lifted the rod!! Argh!!!! My own fault as I used even though it didn't feel right. Fox zig link in 10lb. No kinks or damage but it just felt weak [emoji39]

Lovely night though, no bivvy needed just on me bed under the stars

Edited by nealjt

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

Managed two Tench around 5lbs and a roach when i wound in at around 8ozs.

Although that looks like open water in front ,it most defiantly is not ,just the photo does not show the weed an inch or so under the surface.

It is so quiet their i could here a slug moving on the outside  my bivvy , and was surrounded by Owls in the trees for an hour hooting and hollering , that was great as they always seem to be a few hundred yards away other times.