• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only here for a dawn to dusk session today, but my view on this chilly day is better than sitting indoors.

08.00 this morning. Bit frosty, but this view... 

Posted Images

A question would a brolly count as where i fish has a no bivvy rule .

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Years ago that would be an easy question to answer but nowdays some brolly systems look just like a bivvy, So it depends if your just using a brolly with say some storm sides or a system ?

Rules are rules i did not make them up... not going to question the logic behind it .

Why not fella?

Aint you interested to hear the reasoning behind such an odd rule? I know I would be.

I can't get my head round it, the only reason I could think bivvys might be banned is because they're unsightly maybe? What's the difference with a brolly? Just makes no sense.

Same at Emberton Park Yonny,it is not allowed to erect camping gear, as they see it as getting around paying for a tent pitch, a fishing umbrella for keeping the rain off, no problem, they banned night fishing 3 years ago, thanks to the antics of a few idiots.

Ahh but we can night fish here just no bivvys are allowed . Its not the club its the sight owners (golf club )

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...