Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
grangemilky

View from your bivvy door.

Yeah tell me about it, although that time I didn't care, I would have taken a lightening strike for a fish, fours days loads of money, my brother came over from Greece and between us and two others we got one carp (me, oh yeah) half an hour before I had to go!!!

It's just a lake made up of loads of snaggy bays, which is annoying when there's any amount of anglers on as it must look like kerplunk under the surface with all the lines! 
Packed up early because it was obvious nothing was going to come out with all the pressure and the carp just sunning themselves in the snags (the ones in the pictures) all day.

Edited by jonezy

It's just a lake made up of loads of snaggy bays, which is annoying when there's any amount of anglers on as it must look like kerplunk under the surface with all the lines! 

Packed up early because it was obvious nothing was going to come out with all the pressure and the carp just sunning themselves in the snags (the ones in the pictures) all day.

I know what you mean, I had a short day session on Monday, and my local lake was that full that the residential baliff had posted a notice stating that 'All pegs were occupied and apologies for any inconvenience'.

I still pulled out a couple of doubles though. The first was 11lb, and the second was vastly bigger, but slipped back into the water before I had chance to weigh it. Now I'll never know !! 

123b0cac-a067-45c0-b573-da7c906db42e_zps9c7fcddd-38ec-4199-9354-247340d6963e_zps

9 anglers on all of bank holiday weekend and not a single proper run between us.

Nice Pool, looks a bit like Pine pool at Kingsbury. Only nine, I was told they were queuing up to get on Dog Lane last Friday, it only has 16 large swims, there was blokes waiting in their cars, I got there Monday afternoon and the place was just emptying.

What a beautiful looking lake jonezy ....

Makes up for all the blanking I'm going to do, been told to expect 5-10 fish in a good year. A couple pushing 40 at the right time of year, one of which is a linear, so worth it! If only the other anglers would stop fishing it. ;(

As you can see, I need a proper bivvy. Cost me a couple of fish having to get off the deck and out that little door, I had to zip it up as it was lashing down all night.
Still waiting for the sponsorship deal from Still Water to finalise, I'll punt their gear around the day ticket venues. 8)

As you can see, I need a proper bivvy. Cost me a couple of fish having to get off the deck and out that little door, I had to zip it up as it was lashing down all night.

Still waiting for the sponsorship deal from Still Water to finalise, I'll punt their gear around the day ticket venues. 8)

seen worse. At least its green!

I have moved this into the Scenic Pictures section of the forum.

I left the shadow link in place intentionally so that it can be found easily. It has not been deleted, merely moved.

I will at some point have to go through some of my old pics to put some up