Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
grangemilky

View from your bivvy door.

Not quite the bivvy, the van, can't quite make it out as the phone cam is poor, but a young deer is grazing on the opposite bank. 

Friday night stalking! Disaster, as the weather turned storm like & we could barely get the roach n rudd on the top, no showing carp at all. Beautiful surroundings so not a complete waste of time 

DSC_0287.JPG

6 minutes ago, commonly said:

Wednesday evening before the full moon. Supposed to be good for fishing but no such luck for me. 

DSC_0290.JPG

That may be because the full moon is tonight, Thursday!

22 hours ago, Mikeyfoley333 said:

Who needs a bivvy? 😂😂

IMG-20180818-WA0007.jpeg

Ah that brings back memories night Fishing Emberton Park years ago, Got a run early hours shot up outa my slumber to smack my noggin on the roof of my Sierra Estate.

Didn't hamper the dash for my rods thou 🤩

On 22/07/2018 at 05:08, commonly said:

Not quite the bivvy, the van, can't quite make it out as the phone cam is poor, but a young deer is grazing on the opposite bank. 

Friday night stalking! Disaster, as the weather turned storm like & we could barely get the roach n rudd on the top, no showing carp at all. Beautiful surroundings so not a complete waste of time 

DSC_0287.JPG

I could find the deer and make it out. Touched the image, then zoomed in on my phone though.

1 hour ago, B.C. said:

Looks really nice place mate.

It is really nice up there, only a small water buts its nice. Its one of the waters of the club I joined recently. Hopefully I will be there again before the end of August to catch some out of there.

On 28/08/2018 at 15:33, Highy said:

🤣🤣..love the BIVVY mat...

1)  makes it feel more like home.

2) stops me tripping over the air release for my camera.

3) gives you somewhere to scuff the wood chippings off your shoes instead of traipsing them into the bivvy 🤣  🤣

you can just see the camera tripod on the left of the pic and the air release runs under the mat and over to the cradle, bury the rest under wood chips and Voila!! no trip :lol: