Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
grangemilky

View from your bivvy door.

Cheers mate.Β 

Varied opinions on bear!Β 

I consider myself very fortunate to have a ticket on that estate. I don't think there are too many waters like that around. Whilst there is not any monster sized fish in there, the venue holds a lot of the mystic for me.Β 

49 minutes ago, finchey said:

Well I'm on my first overnighter since I started carping. Didn't start off to well my cheapo Barrow clasped ( you were right elmo not a good Barrow). But all set up now rods out on my first coffee, just need the carp to come out and play now.πŸ™‚πŸ‘20200308_150007.thumb.jpg.c5b4cb9faefbb418c75db43e717ace01.jpg

Keep us posted pal 🎣🎣

4 hours ago, finchey said:

Well I'm on my first overnighter since I started carping. Didn't start off to well my cheapo Barrow clasped ( you were right elmo not a good Barrow). But all set up now rods out on my first coffee, just need the carp to come out and play now.πŸ™‚πŸ‘20200308_150007.thumb.jpg.c5b4cb9faefbb418c75db43e717ace01.jpg

Yeah they don't like to be too loaded do they 😁 my handles flex a bit more each time i use it and I've strengthened them by gaffer taping an aluminium rod to it πŸ˜πŸ€”

Good luck though you made it, enjoy the night πŸ‘πŸ€ž

Edited by elmoputney
8 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Yeah they don't like to be too loaded do they 😁 my handles flex a bit more each time i use it and I've strengthened them by gaffer taping an aluminium rod to it πŸ˜πŸ€”

Good luck though you made it, enjoy the night πŸ‘πŸ€ž

Cheers elmo.πŸ‘

Mines completely knackered. It's either trying to get someone to make me some stronger handles or a new Barrow for me. I'm dreading that walk in the morning it's going to kill me. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Just now, finchey said:

Cheers elmo.πŸ‘

Mines completely knackered. It's either trying to get someone to make me some stronger handles or a new Barrow for me. I'm dreading that walk in the morning it's going to kill me. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Do a couple of trips if you can, I'm holding out as I am hoping to be able to drive to a lot of swims soon 😏 if not I will get a new one as I don't think it's worth restoring tbh 

4 hours ago, bluelabel said:

Blowing a hooley yesterday... not the most scenic, but I got out on the bank... rain, hail, wind and bream....

20200308_122211.jpg

You left a beautiful cane rod out in the rain , Blue 😱, shame on you ! ; put the cane rod(s) in the bivvy and you sit out in the rain ! .

So you caught Bream , guess that's justice .

😁

Β