Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
grangemilky

View from your bivvy door.

8 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=8b150d27ab1b9fedimageproxy.php?img=&key=8b150d27ab1b9fedThe Northern end of the reservoir, with the nature reserve no fishing area to my right. About 50 metres right is where an old road runs across, and a stream culvert ran under it, the original stream bed

IMG_20200618_144234.jpg

Is that the same one Carl and Alex fished? 

On 03/07/2020 at 13:56, finchey said:

I've left the fishing till Sunday night because I'm fishing a small intermate lake and I'm hoping it will be quieter on Sunday. 😁🤞🎣

I'm thinking same, I'm out Sunday night, gonna turn up about 3pm and hopefully not too busy... People going back work and probably a few hangovers with pubs opening. 

53 minutes ago, finchey said:

A very rare weekend off for me, not in till Tuesday so drinkeys for me tonight and tomorrow and fishing 24 hours Sunday night, I've left the fishing till Sunday night because I'm fishing a small intermate lake and I'm hoping it will be quieter on Sunday. 😁🤞🎣

Tight lines buddy 

51 minutes ago, Highy said:

I'm thinking same, I'm out Sunday night, gonna turn up about 3pm and hopefully not to busy... People going back work and probably a few hangovers with pubs

This was the thinking behind my decision to fish Sunday night. 😁👍🎣

Good luck and enjoy Paul.😁🤞🎣

4 hours ago, finchey said:

Nice one, 48 hrs good luck. 🤞😁

Gonna be a 24hr now, cooker made a crackle noise then a loud bang... Basically blown a jet, waiting for Gas Man n cooker to be delivered today upto 7pm...back to a 24hr tomorrow.