4 hours ago, Carpmaster said:

Had a day today found them showing on the wind totally different part of the lake ,didnt know what was on the bottom automatically thought it will be the same as the rest of the lake silt sand and weed!!!  Had a full blown run felt a good lump then it turned an everything locked up felt it kick off with the shoes an socks bottoms up in I went to find boulders not stones  boulders put in place to stop the liner lifting when the lake was dug   gutted is an understatement    still learnt alot more about the lake   so all positive

20200710_063513.jpg

20200710_085154.jpg

Boulders to stop the liner? What liner? 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only here for a dawn to dusk session today, but my view on this chilly day is better than sitting indoors.

08.00 this morning. Bit frosty, but this view... 

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Golden Paws said:

Sunrise over the Islands Fishery near Warminster and the new Harrison Torrix's got christened just before midnight with a 19lb 6oz Common.

Sunrise.JPG

I opened my eyes and saw a similar sunrise this morning but my eyes closed and I couldn't work out if it had been a dream or not, quite criminal but I was tired 😂

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, crusian said:

How long are you there for , Nick ? .

😃

Pack up today, Friday. 

Very low stock, and the fish can be cute to the extreme. 

The biggest fish is a large common but there is an uncaught mirror reckoned to be around the same size

9 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Pack up today, Friday. 

Very low stock, and the fish can be cute to the extreme. 

The biggest fish is a large common but there is an uncaught mirror reckoned to be around the same size

So are you enjoying yourself after your untimely exit from Alton ; are you having trouble motivating yourself to start learning a large expanse of water again , or are you pumped up and excited , Nick ? .

😃

1 hour ago, crusian said:

So are you enjoying yourself after your untimely exit from Alton ; are you having trouble motivating yourself to start learning a large expanse of water again , or are you pumped up and excited , Nick ? .

😃

I love the place. Never want to pack up.