• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only here for a dawn to dusk session today, but my view on this chilly day is better than sitting indoors.

08.00 this morning. Bit frosty, but this view... 

Posted Images

Well...a weird night... 

Some lads came round and said the place we are fishing has been netted, heard a couple of roumors during week but no evidence to back it up.... I'VE FOUND IT. 

Screenshot_20201018_001310.thumb.jpg.9c3daccdc616aa43b8fa1cc0f4a03b4d.jpgScreenshot_20201018_001047.thumb.jpg.3e32343894760904806249767222513c.jpg

I also have a video of them netting too, but they put the Carp back and take quite a few silvers. 

BUT....there are still loads of carp left in here, during night and so far this morning all I've heard and seen is bosh, bosh, bosh like a dolphin show. 

So what would people do going forward? 

Im still finishing my day sesh Sunday,  but Monday I will be phoning the E.A and local council to Fou D out what is going on... 

41 minutes ago, Highy said:

Well...a weird night... 

Some lads came round and said the place we are fishing has been netted, heard a couple of roumors during week but no evidence to back it up.... I'VE FOUND IT. 

Screenshot_20201018_001310.thumb.jpg.9c3daccdc616aa43b8fa1cc0f4a03b4d.jpgScreenshot_20201018_001047.thumb.jpg.3e32343894760904806249767222513c.jpg

I also have a video of them netting too, but they put the Carp back and take quite a few silvers. 

BUT....there are still loads of carp left in here, during night and so far this morning all I've heard and seen is bosh, bosh, bosh like a dolphin show. 

Im still finishing my day sesh Sunday,  but Monday I will be phoning the E.A and local council to Fou D out what is going on... 

I would just carry on fishing it, there was probably a good reason for them netting it, and if they took a load of silvers out that will probably be good for the carp and will help them grow, plus you now know they are in there still as you have seen them, wouldn't hurt to keep the netting tales alive, you may find the banks are quiter for it 👍

Also if they aren't boshing out near you might be worth a move 👍

8 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I would just carry on fishing it, there was probably a good reason for them netting it, and if they took a load of silvers out that will probably be good for the carp and will help them grow, plus you now know they are in there still as you have seen them, wouldn't hurt to keep the netting tales alive, you may find the banks are quiter for it 👍

There only me n a mate & 2 others, I'm thinking of a move, but we've both had runs from our spots, fish are boshing all over the lake, deepest part is only just shy of 5 ft then about 4ft unison all over... Stoney silty bottom too... 

If I did move, there's only the shallow bay area, but dogs tend to go in there, and down in the snaggy area you have overhanging trees which hinders casting... 

Screenshot_20201018_080758.thumb.jpg.27ce42007b9a2d15c9f2ffa47e7adb9f.jpg

2 Pink dots is Me n Mate, Yellow is No Fishing but at the start on the left side is Dog Central Beach, Purple is 5ft n Snaggy, White is Pegs with over hanging trees, Green is Shallow Bay

9 minutes ago, Highy said:

There only me n a mate & 2 others, I'm thinking of a move, but we've both had runs from our spots, fish are boshing all over the lake, deepest part is only just shy of 5 ft then about 4ft unison all over... Stoney silty bottom too... 

If I did move, there's only the shallow bay area, but dogs tend to go in there, and down in the snaggy area you have overhanging trees which hinders casting... 

Screenshot_20201018_080758.thumb.jpg.27ce42007b9a2d15c9f2ffa47e7adb9f.jpg

2 Pink dots is Me n Mate, Yellow is No Fishing but at the start on the left side is Dog Central Beach, Purple is 5ft n Snaggy, White is Pegs with over hanging trees, Green is Shallow Bay

Well maybe just sit tight and keep a steady trickle of bait in, they will still be feeding I woukd think, the fish were very active still on my lake the other night, I'm toying with the idea of asking to go tonight 😁

On 18/10/2020 at 07:10, Highy said:

Well...a weird night... 

On 18/10/2020 at 07:59, elmoputney said:

E.A reply

Screenshot_20201026_142830_com.microsoft.office.outlook.thumb.jpg.a441d0d5bf43b545fe8dba8108083161.jpg

7 minutes ago, finchey said:

Where you at three sisters again, any joy?

I was yeh, but it was an unsuccessful fishing...

On 18/10/2020 at 07:10, Highy said:

But today... 

Screenshot_20201026_142830_com.microsoft.office.outlook.thumb.jpg.136e3d974c9c830ad254603e5fab3589.jpg

So will be trying more often now... 

8 minutes ago, Highy said:

Maybe just days, Prcies have gone up... 

Yes I've read it on the forum, it's only from 2021 isn't it. 

What do you think of the syndicate scheme?

I think it's well over priced for the waters they have.

I was going to rejoin next season but I don't know what to do now. 

22 minutes ago, finchey said:

Yes I've read it on the forum, it's only from 2021 isn't it. 

What do you think of the syndicate scheme?

I think it's well over priced for the waters they have.

I was going to rejoin next season but I don't know what to do now. 

Yeh 2021

£250 for 4 waters (Day and Night) , £137 for 2 waters (Day and Night). 

Well over priced, Prince Albert is only £260 for 1st year then £130 every year after... Im on the 2yr waiting list 🤣🤣🤣

Im gonna still get the Day ticket, but my nights are looking at 3 Sisters, there are some Gems in there (personally seen the 28lb common). 

Also looking at another lake... Amberswood in Hindley, may also try a few stretches of Canals 🤔🤔

Edited by Highy
11 minutes ago, Highy said:

Yeh 2021

£250 for 4 waters (Day and Night) , £137 for 2 waters (Day and Night). 

Well over priced, Prince Albert is only £260 for 1st year then £130 every year after... Im on the 2yr waiting list 🤣🤣🤣

Im gonna still get the Day ticket, but my nights are looking at 3 Sisters, there are some Gems in there (personally seen the 28lb common). 

Also looking at another lake... Amberswood in Hindley, may also try a few stretches of Canals 🤔🤔

Have a look kingsdown flash at abram there's support to be some big uns in there mate.