Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
grangemilky

View from your bivvy door.

82ea64e3047ef031f2d6cb4fb4ced401_zps957b

From a 'fish in' last weekend. Nine of us from work hired a lake for 48hrs. We grouped together and donated £100 to Carping4 heroes . Our employer matched our donation also. We also did an organized collection at work and got another £574. So all together we raised £774 . On the angling front, 3 out of the 9 caught.

7ahutaqa.jpg

This is actually my view if i look straight out as set up in a tight swim.

Below is slightly better for where I'm fishing. mu2ygezy.jpg

I know you have your rods pointed at the leads Andy , but grangemilky will have kittens when he sees your rod set up :) :) :) :) Edited by newmarket

Who givesafferrrrk what they look like , i know i wouldnt .

Tho to be honest i WOULD probably space em out a lot more , that must be a tight old swim you got there boyyyyy :)

I don't care at all....am just having a little fun. It is, bushes both sides. There are very few proper swims and the banks are quite steep. Think it used to be a trout fishery hence the steep banks.

The other end the swims are more open but someone was fishing up there and has his rods spread across the whole other end. He offered to reel some in as he's fishing across 4-5 swims but as I came in and walked round to say hello and see if I could see anything I saw a few fizzers so told him not to worry, I'd fish the other end.