Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
grangemilky

View from your bivvy door.

First session of the year. 

Blanked but 'twas was nice to get out. 

16962821767_39716c9688_c.jpgUppesittaren by Simon KG, on Flickr

That my friend,is one of the best pics I've seen in a long long while.

If you don't take photographs for a living,you should. Even if it has been tampered with,brill pic mate 8)

Si, can you point us to a link that describes the process of combining the photos to get those shots?

Do you mean the one earlier with the sunrise?

Ive learnt from so many sources its a bit hard to point at one. But since I used Photomatix to combine image on that specific images this is proberly quite right.

http://www.hdrsoft.com/resources/tutorial_basic/

I use several softwares though. Normally I use Lightroom and Photoshop. (Like on the night image)

Good sources for editing in general that Ive found online is. Aaron Nace at Phlearn.com and Jimmy McIntyre at

http://www.throughstrangelenses.com/

The latter is much about digital blending/hdr.

Thanks everyone for the nice comment. I dont work with photo its just a hobby. I sell fishing gear for a living. :)

Simon, you should join the angling photography group on Facebook. No trophy shots, no asking for advice on kit and techniques etc. just a platform to post great photos, which yours are!

There are some drivel put up but the majority are super.

Simon, you should join the angling photography group on Facebook. No trophy shots, no asking for advice on kit and techniques etc. just a platform to post great photos, which yours are!

There are some drivel put up but the majority are super.

Thanks very nice of you.

I did join what I think was that group at least :) (the not closed one?)

Looks lovely there Jon , specially in the first piccy :wink:

Is that an Sti i see there ?

sti?? not mine :lol:

Oh dear lord cyborx, you have non camo buckets!! There not even green! It's sacrilegious!!

i think the blue and white offset each other anyhoo there are other colors in nature than realtree Neal :roll: :roll: :lol:

Went out after a few Macks mate, with BBQ weather now upon us, and in the hope of a couple of bonus Bass if the gods were looking down on us. But in all reality, it was a gorgeous summer evening, and the guy I work with has a lovely boat so, why not!?  :mrgreen:

We did have a few Mackies to share out, and 3 Bass were taken but all below limit sadly. What I'm attached to in the pic is a very large Dog that is well down tide and trailing a 6oz lead to boot!

We managed 7 species altogether so an interesting if short trip, with a few Pollack and a suicidal Gar to me also, plus a foul hooked sandeel and a cute little "Minion" Tope about 9" long!