Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
grangemilky

View from your bivvy door.

ajdY6zX.jpg

Deepest darkest Essex. Here til tomorrow midday, only one other person on the lake so it appears the change in weather has put all the fair weather crew off already. Lots of fish boshing out but nothing to report. Still, very nice to be out!

Nice to hear from you Dano ...usual lake ? :wink:

Hi Tim, how are ya? I've been lurking but not posting much, not been out fishing much either. First trip in a couple of months I think. Yep, usual spot. Nothing doing though, starting to get that 'Oh no is this going to be a blank?' feeling. Actually Only been fishing 3 hours though so I hope I'm speaking too soon! :wink:

Good glad to hear it Tim. Went to look? It's a step in the right direction for sure! Any plans to blow the dust off? Thanks, I think it's actually quite mild and they've been up in the water today. Hopefully during the night they start feeding off bottom. Everything crossed this end too. Ta.

Decorating at the mo mate , you know what it's like , she wants anything done it has to done right now ffs , looks like we can't afford to move and things are finally starting to happen for Tj what with being at school full time and the powers that be finally admitting he IS on that spectrum somewhere so it's maybe just as well .

Grays is rubbishy but it's ours .

Edited by nigewoodcock
Swearing

Decorating at the mo mate , you know what it's like , she wants anything done it has to done right now ffs , looks like we can't afford to move and things are finally starting to happen for Tj what with being at school full time and the powers that be finally admitting he IS on that spectrum somewhere so it's maybe just as well .

Grays is a sh ithole but it's ours .

Eesh, it's all a big test isn't it and you have to do what you have to do :( No one warned me being an adult was going to be cack sometimes! Best of luck mate its all got to come good for you sooner or later. Hopefully sooner!