Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hi guys.

I have just started carp fishing about 3 weeks ago. Did a lot of coarse fishing when I was a kid.
First time I went carp fishing I landed a little 6lb mirror :)

Been 2 more time but didn't catch anything tho :( but am loving it tho.

Hi buddy welcome on board any questions just ask away as these guys will sure know the answers,the best forum around.

Okay cool thanks. I have one quick one the last 2 times I've been fishing I haven't had no bite just wondering if I was doing something wrong??

Okay cool thanks. I have one quick one the last 2 times I've been fishing I haven't had no bite just wondering if I was doing something wrong??

Welcome mate,

Cant say if you was doing anything wrong without seeing how you was fishing. But the thing is with carp fishing, don't expect to catch every time, unless you fish runs waters?

Probably not matey . Fill us in a bit ?

Size of lake ? Stock ? Method your using ? Rig details , bait and baiting application ? Angling pressure ?

So many different factors to consider , theres members on here who have been blanking like , for ages , it just makes them more determined .

Twice is nothing .

Honest :)

Lake size I would say 100m by 35 ish. Stock I don't know on that one. Setup is 12lb line with a weight and a nylon rig and a size 6 hook bait is tutti frutti boilies 12-14mm.

The first time I landed one with in about 15mins of casting and the 2nd/3rd time nothing may be they wasn't feeding?

Is it possible to post a photo of your lead set up and hooklength rig etc ?

Sounds to me that unless you have made an elementary mistake , which we all make at first , even now , its probably a case of location .

You cant catch fish that arent there .

Along with bait and presentation , location is the most important thing to remember .

Wotcha!

Welcome to the forum matey , if you can get your head around all the weirdos on here you'll have a great time and learn plenty :)

Hmmmm, weirdos? I'm watching you buddy....

Welcome aboard

Prettyyyyy sure his names not aboard but Russ.

:mrgreen: