Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

ehava3ar.jpg

buqu9uze.jpg

ebegaga6.jpg

This is my set up for 90% of my fishing.

The beads I use are ESP ones. I bought a pack years ago, and since they do the job perfectly, I've never looked elsewhere.

The Nash run rings are brilliant though. I was using the Korda sets, but was worried that the lead might kink the mainline in a strange way due to the 'boom' created by the silicone sleeve. The nash ones still have the movement where the lead is attached to the swivel. They are also pretty easy to remove the pins and change the leads. Although they are pretty small and easy to loose!

Nick, 

You need to get on these:

Nash_Anti_Tangle_Run_Beads_2.jpg

No need for any other swivels or quick release clips.

The swivel of the lead gets pushed into the body of the bead, and then secured in place with a pin. However, if your leads have a big eyed swivel, they aren't going to fit.

It just makes the whole system of a running rig very neat and tidy.

If I remember, I will take a picture of my rig set-up when I get home.

Its the name of the brand that puts me off,  :lol:  :roll:

I had issues with some Nash equipment a few years ago, know a few background stories behind the brand and have tried as much as possible to avoid it :wink:

The versions I have been using for years and years, think the top one has Fox Run Ring looking at it, and a soft tulip bead protecting the swivel

Running Rig with tubing

Runningrigwithtubing.jpg

A version of the Running Lead set-up, where the run ring and lead can both be ejected should the fish or lead get snagged:

Runninglead-1.jpg

Note, you do NOT have to use tubing, but the water I was fishing at the time of the top set-up was very snaggy, and gravelly, so I wanted a bit of protection

(Safe Lead Set-ups:

http://www.carp.com/topic/5826-safe-lead-set-ups/