Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Thanks phil...I really didnt expect that much information so thanks very much for your time to offer such a full answer.

I keep thinking I should add bread to what I do when fishing close to the bank. if not for it's attraction then to see whether the area is being visited as it's much more visible.

Thanks again.

Its great reading about captures like this and i wish that there were occasions when i was in a position to act on my own advice :)

By that i mean be in a position to bait up 3 or 4 likely looking spots and wait for the carp to fall into my traps .

I

Unfortunatley i reckon the anglers fishing those swims already might get the 'ump :)

Androoooo,

You are welcome mate.

All I can say be careful with using bread if you ave lots of waterfowl, more so if they have young with them. I use it because there are not many of them on the lake I fish, if you do have a problem with them i ave used BaitTech Pro Natural ground bait mixed with a little hemp oil, which is OK to use with PVA. But I like the simple way of doing things so nearly all the time I use a bread stick

Take care

Phil

Hello Newmarket,

I am lucky that one of the lakes I fish I am able to fish like this all the time, I enjoy this type of carping apart from being able to set small traps for them and then see them(hopefully) take your bait. But on the other it is a right enjoyable to see all the wildlife that lives at or around the lake, because you are being quiet and moving a round slowly.

Phil