Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
manc70

hi all and a question

Just a short introduction been fishing for many many years but not been carp fishing very long I find the carp fishing more technical ie rigs and the like Anyway my question is Does anyone have any info on the Jetboil cooking system Thanks Bill

Welcome to the forum matey but cant help you with the jetboil thingy .:)

Edit to say : just googled it . Its a cooker and its very expensive for ehat it is :)

Edited by newmarket

M3WJP_XGQ3.png

I've looked at the jetboil system before.

It looks a good way to make a cup of tea; but if you use your kettle for straightening rigs, or shrinking heat shrink, it's not really apt.

If you're after a compact cooker, there are plenty of options, like this or this or this to name a few.

Edited by dalthegooner

Hi all this I my first post so firstly I'd like to say hello to everyone.

Manc I've used the jet boil for years not for fishing mind. It's an awesome cooker but lends itself more towards a quick cuppa or boil in the bag type of meals also you can do super noodles in them pretty rapidly.

There's loads to choose from and I personally have a pocket rocket (not the same as the missus's). That again is brilliant and I've had it for years and it's worked in a range of climates and it's still grafting.

Hope this helps mate.

Welcome to Carp.com.I'm

Not sure if I remember correctly, its an age thing :roll:  :confused: , but I seem to recall from past posts that the jetboil did sound like a jet engine when in use. Very quick boil time, but at full pace good at burning food :o  :?

This is a stove thread, that does have some reference to the jetboil system:

http://www.carp.com/topic/18531-recommendations-on-stove/