Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
salokcinnodrog

June Catch Reports

couple from yesterday took a pic of the little one as it's an odd bod looking fish.

004.jpg

006.jpg

Well done matey . That top one's got a squirt of bream innit i reckon ?

anther one of Odd Bod. I thought it might of been a ghost cross koi, there are some koi in there, not many but there is a carp with some yellow markings. it also looks a bit gold fishy, fair ground stockie :mrgreen:
It has a blow hole on its head
003.jpg

From a new syndicate I started on last year. Blanked whole last year and the first tries this year but 2 one nighters in a row I now seem to have unlocked the lake.

Really nice looking fish I caught sunday morning. One of my targets. 
14468407256_a57f0b0681_c.jpg

Untitled by Simon KG, on Flickr

Some week ago I caught another target which also is the biggest in the lake and on new top weight. 

14397621415_ec09509dcc_c.jpg

Ulla på 13,82 by Simon KG, on Flickr

There is a nice looking (and apearently hard fighting) common left that im after as well. Next in line of the targets :) 

Thought you guys might like this one I had the other day before the river season started. I thought it was one of the best looking commons I have ever had. It only had one barbule aswell, very distinctive fish.

IMG_0838_zps84eb0ba9.jpg

IMG_0840_zpsbeaafa58.jpg

lovely fish,well in

From a new syndicate I started on last year. Blanked whole last year and the first tries this year but 2 one nighters in a row I now seem to have unlocked the lake.Really nice looking fish I caught sunday morning. One of my targets. 14468407256_a57f0b0681_c.jpgUntitled by Simon KG, on FlickrSome week ago I caught another target which also is the biggest in the lake and on new top weight. 14397621415_ec09509dcc_c.jpgUlla på 13,82 by Simon KG, on FlickrThere is a nice looking (and apearently hard fighting) common left that im after as well. Next in line of the targets :)

cracking fish,that linear is pristine looking