Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I've got an old 2 man JRC STi single skin one-man with the horrible fibre glass pole.  Thinking of getting some telescopic tension poles.  I've heard on here that the chub ones fit is this right? As they measure 82cm  unextended 123cm extended. Must  get bivvy out and measure it.  Really just wondered if any one on here had used the chub ones on an STi. Also, phoning around, was told the STi has a 19mm frame not 16mm. Anyone shed any light on this for me?

i got an old 2 man jrc sti single skin one with the horrible fibre glass pole thinking of getting sum telescopic tension poles ive heard on here that the chub ones fit is thus right as the measure 82cm  unextended 123cm extended must  get bivvy out and measure it really jusr wondered if any one on here had used the chub ones on an sti also phoning around was told the sti has a 19mm frame not 16mm ant 1 shed any light on this for me

Yes mate the chub ones fit my two man perfectly so you'll have no probs at all .

However , chub have stopped making em so keep your eyes peeled on ebay .

Trakker , i think , do something similar but being trakker will probably be ££££'s.

Marc, the best thing that I ever did was to ditch that silly fibreglass/elasticated tension bar and get a set of the Chub telescopic tension bars. Whole new world.

I'm not surprised to see that the newer range of STi bivvies come equipped with an arrangement very like mine. I'd suggest that you seek out a set of the Chub one's because I know that they'll work. If you draw a blank perhaps you could find out if JRC's new stuff would suit?

Ian

Yes mate the chub ones fit my two man perfectly so you'll have no probs at all .

However , chub have stopped making em so keep your eyes peeled on ebay .

Trakker , i think , do something similar but being trakker will probably be ££££'s.

yes found sum on e bay 19mm as been told sti has 19mm frame they are just under £20 not to bad tracker set 29 and not sure if they will fit frame av to try my sons tracker ones as local tackle sop does sum for £29 time i put postage on chub ones gonna be £26 but then gotta wait for them and might be going fishinh 4 a 48 hr on thurs so av to think abt it but prob wait for chub ones not sure only few quid extra n no waiting if tracker ones fit

thanks guys for replies got my ans now so i no chub ones fit and fouind out were to get sum on e bay so no more replies needed thanks guys

Maybe no more answers needed, but glad you got the help you need and a welcome to carp.com.

Welcome also from myself, Have fun

thanks guys for replies got my ans now so i no chub ones fit and fouind out were to get sum on e bay so no more replies needed thanks guys

Our pleasure . Thats what forums are all about . Enjoy carp.com because you wont find a friendlier better more helpful forum anywhere .

Dont forget to give as good as you get :)