Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Tom

Just moved and looking for fishing

Evening all I've just moved to west Berkshire and looking for some good carp lakes and some good people to join up with.

I work on a large farm so I don't get the chance to get out as much as I want but when I do I love it

I wish  :cry: Managed to get a couple of hours to go and look at a new water today, but it wasn't what I expected or hoped  :cry:

C'mon mate tell me about it ?

Not like its busy here at the moment :(

Yes i went today, But it was very quite think the carp were happy eating the small fry that were swimming about. :wink:

That and it was blo ody hot :)

C'mon mate tell me about it ?

Not like its busy here at the moment :(

It was a 74 acre lake on the Kent Sussex borders which also has a couple of little picturesque lakes on the same card.

Unfortunately, apart from about 3 of them, all of the swims were cut out of the bank and were not suitable for use as double swims, nor were they big enough to set up a shelter of any kind.

Thank you none of u out fishing today

Hi Tom, welcome amongst us.

I was fishing this morning but packed up around midday, very tired indeed. I'd been at Merrington Carp Fishery, Shropshire, since last Thursday morning at a social with seventeen lunatics. Happy days.

Ian

Hi Tom, welcome amongst us.

I was fishing this morning but packed up around midday, very tired indeed. I'd been at Merrington Carp Fishery, Shropshire, since last Thursday morning at a social with seventeen lunatics. Happy days.

Ian

I thought its been quiet :)

It was a 74 acre lake on the Kent Sussex borders which also has a couple of little picturesque lakes on the same card.

Unfortunately, apart from about 3 of them, all of the swims were cut out of the bank and were not suitable for use as double swims, nor were they big enough to set up a shelter of any kind.

74 acres ! Kinell :)

dal seriously?? between fishing and finding hilarious posters, you really don't have much else to do do ya?

welcome to the nuthouse tom :lol:

I must admit I do find Dal's posts amusing.

Tom,

Welcome to Carp.com

I don't know much about Berkshire, apart from its dahn sarf, but years ago someone came up with a few fisheries in the area:

Berkshire Aldermaston Aldermaston Fishery 01734712365 

Berkshire Bishops Green Bens Lake 01635268447 

Berkshire Bracknell Farleymoor Lake 01344354441 

Berkshire Kingsclere Frosbury Farm 01635298463 

Berkshire Maidenhead Amerden Pool 01753630302 

Berkshire Newbury Barton Court Lake 01488658905/07860252717 

Berkshire Reading Englefield Lagoon 01734417368 

Berkshire Reading Farnham Flint 01189874882 

Berkshire Sandhurst Church Farm 01252870007

I do not know if all the numbers are still correct, so you may have a bit of fun trying to chase them down. It may also be possible to use the Carp.com, or even Google search to get info on these ones.

These fisheries came from http://www.carp.com/topic/2360-looking-for-somewhere-to-fish-by-counties/ which is a rough guide to waters around the country, but as I say, Google, or carp.com search and you may find members have fished some of them. If there is any where you fancy in the list, in UK Where to fish, I'm sure there will be someone happy to answer questions if you ask in that section.

Have fun