Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

looking for some one local to weeley to go fishing with ive just moved here so could do with someone local to show me a few waters i dont drive though as had back surgery i mainly fish during the week aswell as im unable to work 

looking for some one local to weeley to go fishing with ive just moved here so could do with someone local to show me a few waters i dont drive though as had back surgery i mainly fish during the week aswell as im unable to work 

Sorry did not have my specs on i see you near Clacton i too far iam from sunny southend :wink:

Welcome to Carp.com.

You have a few members who are based around your area and know some of the waters near Weeley, Clacton etc.

The best person to speak to may well be Gaz (may show up in members list as Gaz or Gazmeesh), who I believe has something to do with a small club in the area.

If you send him a nice Private Message introducing yourself he may be able to help, although I do know he is having some personal issues at home, so may not be able to reply immediately.