Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
pol.raf

Norwegian carp fishing

Hi All, 

I am completely new to this forum. I recently moved to Norway from UK where lots of my free time I spend fishing for carp. As I noticed, here in Norway, carp fishing is not popular at all. Everyone doing sea fishing and fresh water fishing for salmon and trout but no one is fishing for carp!!!

I came across this forum by accident where I read an article about some group of people who are  regularly fishing for carp. I would love to get in touch with them as I am really interested  in finding some good places for carp fishing over here. Please is there anyone who can send me any info regarding any carp fishing clubs or contact details of someone who is doing carp fishing in Norway. 

Many thanks for all help:)

Hi , I live in Norway and fish carp. I just happen to work at the only Shop in Oslo that sells carp gear. The link above to the the Norwegian cc dont run any more. Any way we have a small few groups fishing differnt parts of Norway. 

Carping here is very different then the UK.

A lot of groups try and keep secret and its all a bit carp mafia.

The Norwegian CC which that link is for above does not run as a club any more.

As i said , I work in the oldest fishing shop in Oslo and it is the only shop that sells carp gear in Oslo, funny that!

Only a hand full of shops selling carp gear in Norway but i think we are the best walk in a carp shop there is here.

Loads of different boiles from Nash to Northern baits. www.torshovsportsfiske.com