Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
MarginMaster97

Woodlakes Norfolk

Hi, I have saw many old posts in other threads about this venue. I am off to Woodlakes with some family later in the year and i was wondering if anyone has any idea what works and what doesn't bait wise and weather anyone has had much success in recent visits? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

Hi, I have saw many old posts in other threads about this venue. I am off to Woodlakes with some family later in the year and i was wondering if anyone has any idea what works and what doesn't bait wise and weather anyone has had much success in recent visits? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

Welcome to Carp.com.

I have copied and pasted your question onto http://www.carp.com/topic/6701-woodlakes-stowbridge-kings-lynn/

I have also split your post away from a New to carp Fishing/New to Carp.com thread that was another welcome, as you probably wouldn't get the information you require  posted on a welcome thread. 

Just by posting on an old thread, you do bring it back to the top of the section, 'bump' it up.