Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
zoofish

great day fishing at trinity waters

had a great day today arrived at the lake at 6.30am had been for walk round evening before chucked few boilies in had a swim in mind but swim was being fished from other side bit of a bummer so I moved round one swim , had rods out by 7.30am big fruity red boilies 20mm and had my first mirror carp at 9.20am 10lb get in there cast rod back out to same spot with fresh bag of goodies at 11.15am im in to my second mirror 9lb 3oz wife texts me says shes on the way with bacon rolls and a chicken curry good work wife . :wink: at 1300 fresh rigs fresh bags of goodies cast to same spot caught mirrors and screamer time at 1330 had a common proper fighter but the wife netted her with ease not the biggest at 13lb7oz but great fight and few tail slaps,got home at 20.00 time for pizza and wine great day had by all :mrgreen::P