Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hi all,

New to the forum and carp fishing as well. Grew up an avid fisherman on the east coast mainly fishing for bass. Moved to the west coast and lost my interest as fishing out here is so different from what I was used to. Fairly recently my cousin moved here and introduced me to carp fishing. Since then I have caught 1 and hooked 3 others I lost in snags and weeds. But with that one fish and the fight from the other 3, I am hooked. no pun intended! Its been almost 20 years since I had any excitment around fishing and I can't wait to get a few fish under my belt.

Been reading, asking questions and getting gear together over the course of the last few months and know this summer will be awesome.

Thanks,

Mark

Welcome to the madhouse mark , once in you cant escape :)

You'll get the help you need and more from the carp freaks that frequent this place and i'm sure our north american correspondent Buzz will be glad to assist .

Although a carp is a carp , fishing for 'em where you are is so different to europe but im sure a lot of it is relative .

Join in and have fun mate :wink: