Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
antonlaycoll

5 Days = 1500KG Of Fish - Best Fishing Trip Ever

I recently went Carp Fishing in Thailand, to a venue called Jurassic Fishing Park. It was the best thing I have ever done. I spent 5 days pulling out nothing but 50lb+ carp.

None of my Facebook friends can truly appreciate the magnitude of catching that many huge fish. I hope you guys enjoy looks at the pictures as much as I enjoyed catching them.

pfH0nC6.jpg

aVP7mEe.jpg

fZUkP9e.jpg

7TpE2xy.jpg

GgLhSxc.jpg

sErU7xQ.jpg

pwwIIll.jpg

PbBAaA8.jpg

tEtyLAi.jpg

KssQ0Cm.jpg

Here is a link to their website : http://www.jurassicfishingthailand.com/

Looks like a monumental few days. I loved Thailand when I visited but didn't fish. The diving is amazing and I'll be going back some day to dive again and may throw in some fishing as well.

Diving is something i have always wanted to do, but my brain just wont accept it. I cant even snorkle, god knows I have tried... I have to make do with a trip to the aquarium lol.

If your ever in thailand again, check out this venue. The owners are really nice guys and they will look after you for sure.

If you have a choice of guides, ask for a guy called "Num" he is amazing and he lives for fishing. Ask him to show you his photos on his phone, the guy has travelled the world as a professional guide. He showed me at least 100 pictures of him with fish bigger than he is.

10/10 for this place without a doubt.

Here is their facebook page too - https://www.facebook.com/JurassicMountainResortFishingPark

Lol you should definitely give it a go. It's amazing. Thailand was my favourite place to dive. I dived the andaman coast and desperate to go back. There are some pictures of my various trips on the link below. Any from 2010 were taken just of koh phi phi. If you go back and decide to go, I can recommend phi phi barakuda. My girlfriend learnt to dive with them and tuition is pretty much one on one with some amazing reefs.

When I go back I'm going to further my diving qualifications with them.

http://www.carp.com/gallery/album/48-androoooo-diving/

Lol you should definitely give it a go. It's amazing. Thailand was my favourite place to dive. I dived the andaman coast and desperate to go back. There are some pictures of my various trips on the link below. Any from 2010 were taken just of koh phi phi. If you go back and decide to go, I can recommend phi phi barakuda. My girlfriend learnt to dive with them and tuition is pretty much one on one with some amazing reefs.

When I go back I'm going to further my diving qualifications with them.

http://www.carp.com/gallery/album/48-androoooo-diving/

Lovely pics, especially the Moray Eel, they have always facinated me when I seen them in aquariums. I will certainly at least try scuba diving once, I just hope its not anything like my snorkling experiences... lol

It's really not the same and as long as you can swim you'll be fine. Thailand is without doubt one of the best places to do it. The andaman coast is better than the gulf coast for corals and fish. Moray eels are fascinating, one thing that interests me with them is they along with other fish visit what are called cleaning stations where these little shrimps are and the shrimps swarm over them and clean them of any parasites. It's a site to behold for sure.

Anyway nice catches. Especially the arapima. Would love one day to catch one of those. Only ever fished at sea when on holidays catching barakuda, tuna and wahoo. Would love to get into some bigger fish one day.

crikey mate how are the aching limbs :mrgreen: top,top angling mate :P

The bruises on my legs are starting to fade now. I should have stopped trying to be a tough guy and just use the belt to rest the rod butt on. But I personally love the play on a rod when its in your right hand and then resting parallel along the lenght of my forearm. Thats how I have always done it, but then again, my PB was only 28lbs up until a few days ago :)

I know now for next time = When playing monster fish, use the rod belt thats provided... its for a good reason hehe