Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Right then, im nearly sorted with all my gear and im looking for some help on the bank with general set up etc. So basically im going to be fishing within an hour of where I live in Barnsley, so Yorkshire, parts of Lincolnshire etc.

Below is some venues iv looked at and I will pay for a weekends fishing if someone can spare there time, and show me the ropes on the bank with rigs etc. Im not a novice to fishing so your not going to have to show me how to cast etc! But in terms of dragging leads across the deck and bait presentation I only know what iv seen on Thinking tackle etc.

Silver Lake Fishery - Near S(censored)horpe

Richmond Lake - Lincoln

Woodland Waters - Nottingham

A1 Pits - Newark (Preferred)

Fairview Lake - Selby

Millfield Pool - Wakefield (Preferred)

So there you have it, il sort out your fishing if you give me a point in the right direction with setup etc!

Cheers Todd

It's censored because of people trying to get round the swearing rule. Unfortunately, some people can't help themselves but swear in type. The 4 letters that are missing have a swear filter that will wipe them out wherever they are in a word. Unfortunately, this occurs in a quite innocent way sometimes.

Right then, im nearly sorted with all my gear and im looking for some help on the bank with general set up etc. So basically im going to be fishing within an hour of where I live in Barnsley, so Yorkshire, parts of Lincolnshire etc.

Below is some venues iv looked at and I will pay for a weekends fishing if someone can spare there time, and show me the ropes on the bank with rigs etc. Im not a novice to fishing so your not going to have to show me how to cast etc! But in terms of dragging leads across the deck and bait presentation I only know what iv seen on Thinking tackle etc.

Silver Lake Fishery - Near S(censored)horpe

Richmond Lake - Lincoln

Woodland Waters - Nottingham

A1 Pits - Newark (Preferred)

Fairview Lake - Selby

Millfield Pool - Wakefield (Preferred)

So there you have it, il sort out your fishing if you give me a point in the right direction with setup etc!

Cheers Todd

Stick a bait on and hoof it out! lol

Good on you for actually asking for help, it really does make a difference.  I wish I had done the same when I took up skydiving.

Todd, i could meet you at A1 if that's any use, i've got a week off from this thursday.

Not sure i can fish just too much to do but i'd happilly spend a day tying rigs etc

atb jay

Top offer blanks!