Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Thanks for the reply.think i will give it a miss now then as i only have a pole and not a very good rod

I reckon thats a wise move i think Carlos .

If you was seriously targetting Cats then you would be recommended rods of 4.5-5lb tc and 25 lb line .

And thats just for starters .

A 50lb picked up my nephews pineapple boilie ( i know ) and ran him up and down the lake for an hour .

He got it in though using a 2.5 tippy carp rod and 10lb mono size 8 hook :wink:

If you was seriously targetting Cats then you would be recommended rods of 4.5-5lb tc and 25 lb line .

A 50lb picked up my nephews pineapple boilie ( i know ) and ran him up and down the lake for an hour .

top angling from the nephew :P

Thats some good angling then.took me 35min other day to land a 18lb carp.thanks for the advice mate much appreciated

He landed it about 10 mins before we were due to pack up so he couldnt be bothered to rebait etc so he slung the same hookbait out to the same spot .

2 minutes later :)

Yep :) this time 40lb ......

50 mins to land .

He was knackered afterwards and i had the 'ump :wink:

Thanks for the reply.think i will give it a miss now then as i only have a pole and not a very good rod

carlos, all you have to do is hang about on here for a month or two, soon you will feel inadequate and then you will be buying gear like a demon, very soon we will have you chasing monster cats, carp. pike and all the other species just so you can brag with the best of us :wink:

keep posting :lol: :lol:

images_zps061d1d64.jpg

carlos, all you have to do is hang about on here for a month or two, soon you will feel inadequate and then you will be buying gear like a demon, very soon we will have you chasing monster cats, carp. pike and all the other species just so you can brag with the best of us :wink:

keep posting :lol: :lol:

images_zps061d1d64.jpg

Haha thanks mate hope am catching monsters soon with any look.have got plenty more questions to ask yet because am just getting to grips with it all at the minute

put the pole in the garden and grow some beans up it Carlos, get yourself some good rods mate.

Like that lol.gonna do mate only been fishing a few months and i didn't think it was going to be as expensive as it is.so at the minute am just buying a few bits at a time