Aqua fast & light

Brought this brolly early in the year and love it I'm very much a brolly lover rather than bivvies ... But

Now I want to fish in the winter and with all the rain and s##t weather we get in the uk I could really do with some sort of over wrap or something rather than go out and buy a brolly system.

Question is those of you that use a brolly or even the fast and light is there any sort of wrap that would cover this ?

I no.. I should have thought about this before buying but there you go .

Shame there wasn't some kind of front or wrap out there may have to bite the bullet and buy a new brolly system

Could you not try and utilise a roll of polythene in some way with a couple of blankets or something ?

Dont give up on it just yet mate , somebody will be along with a suggestion mark my words :wink:

Have you tried asking aqua ?

Could you not try and utilise a roll of polythene in some way with a couple of blankets or something ?

Dont give up on it just yet mate , somebody will be along with a suggestion mark my words :wink:

Have you tried asking aqua ?

Have you seen polythele Pam?

She's so good lookin' but she looks like a man.