Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Well its finally here,

The Rig Presentation Case

16 of this countries most well known anglers were asked if they would tie a rig that either personifies them as an angler or their fishing. All of the rigs in the presentation case were tied by the anglers in question and all have authenticity slips.

The anglers are

Martin Lawrence

Julian Cundiff

Rob Hughes

Kevin Nash

Simon Crow

Mike Willmott

Des Taylor

Paul Selman

Lee Jackson

Steve Briggs

Martin Bowler

Steve Renyard

Adam Penning

Ian Poole

Iain Macmillan

Jon Finch

I do have Tom Doves and Dean Maceys but I didn't receive any slips with these so they didn't make it into the case.Julian Cundiff and Steve Renyard tied me a few extra rigs, but only one each could make it into the case. However I will send all of the rigs to the winner of the auction.The auction is due to start on Ebay on the 1st of November at 8pm and run for 10 days. There are also signed photos by Julian Cundiff, Jon Finch and Ian Poole.The money raised will be going to a charity called SANDS 

https://www.uk-sands.org/

As many of you know we have already raised well over £1000 through auctions, raffles and a social at Merrington.A deep felt personal thanks goes to all of the people involved and a special thanks to Phil, Nige and Neil who all helped me with acquiring the rigs.The presentation case itself is 3ft high by 18 inches wide, it is constructed out of softwood and has been stained and varnished dark to give it an old school vintage feel. All of the hard wear is brass as well as the name plates.So please keep an eye out on ebay with this number 291272279456

Pictures to follow

The Merrington social was a bit special, all involved were happy to put their hands in their pockets. I was proud to be involved.

And how pleasing to see that this charity effort has crossed the boundaries of several forums, all of which are attended by members, or ex-members, of this one. Great work, gentlemen.

Ian

I think Gary and the boys would be grateful if you would do the honours richard ?

I've had a look on there , no mention of it anywhere and since you are a member ? :wink:

A familiar looking forum by the way :)

I'm just a forum guest so don't have the right to post an ad on their buy and sell board but I could try asking the director about it. Not sure what their policy is on fleabay links.

I've had a word with Gary and he is going to look into it today but i dont know whether he's going to contact you Rich , or the site directly mate.

There's a link in the middle of the home page for Contact CAG so he should have no trouble. Hopefully it results in some competition.