Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
newcarpfisherman

My next session

well i didn't have a bad day on sataday cathing my pb common carp but i want to improve that on my next session not this sunday the sunday after.

i have been thinking of what tatics to use.. i know i am defently going to be using the maggot feeder on one rod with a size 10 hook (tell if you think i need a bigger hook) because that method has been succseful in the past.

but on my 2nd rod i dont know what tatics to use. i not to good at rigs so all the simple ones would help. and if you could say what hook bait to use and what loose bait to use would be very halpful and the size hook

thanks for al your help

if your catching all your fish on the maggott feeder use it on 2 rods

:wink:

Or try the same rigs, but use a different bait, like worms, sweetcorn, peperami, luncheon meat etc on 1 rod. Just put some samples in your Feeder

thnaks..if i am targeting big fish would it be better to use larger hooks? i am targetign aound 15lb what size hook do you recommend

If you are catching on the size hook you are using then stick with that size hook.