Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
johnplumb

November catches

Hope no one minds but I'll start off with a 31 lb common a new pb caught on maggots last night , had a low double later on ,

The lake has been fishing very slow with no fish over 20 being caught for 10 days , decided to keep baiting up a corner of an island and by the time the fish came had probaly put down around 10 pints of maggots , nice when a plan works .

Thanks all for the comments :)

A new PB is always good (But a pic is even better :wink::P )

Nice one John 8)

Until the fish was in the landing net it didn't trouble me in any way certainly didn't think it was anywhere near that size , from that second it went crazy , it soaked me from the knees down and then just wouldn't stay still did try to pick it up but it was having none of it , don't feel a photo is worth harming the fish so slipped it back , shame but that's life

Fished Saturday night 1st Nov till early Sunday morning .

A totally new water fished for the first time , part of a complex of 3 lakes ,not commercial.

Result 3 Carp low doubles and a nice Bream around 5lbs , looking to try the others as soon as i can