Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

carpmachine

Thought for the day.

4,036 posts in this topic

I have not noticed that very much has changed at all for me using a PC , but the plus side is that photos can now come direct from my PC and not faff around with photo bucket

salokcinnodrog likes this

Ithink the main complaint is from the guy on the bank,  i do not use this facility but the new format has annoyed me, but i will get used to it, i hope the others do, some good posters amongst their ranks and i would hate to lose them.

11 hours ago, carpmachine said:

Just watching the Brexit debate, half of the jokers are texting rather than listening, what do we pay them for, money for old rope.

ropey money for the old :lol:

5 hours ago, gagnaccarp said:

i watched the documentary on Russian hooligans last night , anyone planning to go next summer ! 

I saw that. Well organised out fits by the looks of it.

Well, tried Sywell for 4 hours, 2 deadbaits, 1 drifter with a smelt, no takes but i loved it, should have gone chub fishing, Hollowell is a jungle couldnt face it, 140 acres of jungle, the dam has deep water the rest about 6  swims and a battle to get there, roll on spring.

10 hours ago, carpmachine said:

Good luck Frank, spring is coming even on the Lochs, keep the faith buddy.

We have not had a winter up here this time so the piking has been good and I'm in bonny Englandshire this time next week, so I can try my hand on your fish.