Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

carpmachine

Thought for the day.

4,314 posts in this topic

I've recently had probs with the xt loaded being a bit tangly after a cast. Twice i've had to snip it and start again.  Always been fine prior,  bit odd

23 minutes ago, phil dalts said:

This carpy weather chaps? French forecast

Screenshot_2017-05-16-09-01-57.png

I'm off to France for the first time next year , with a load of ex & current members off here , so have slowly been following what's going on across the channel with a bit more interest. 

We're reports of spawning last week on some venues, so let's hope that doesn't get in the way Phil .

Have a good one 😎

its been over 100 years since kelloggs first started making cornflakes , how come after all this time why do we still need the instructions on how to open the box to be printed on it ?

dave 

Get up there and fish the bridgy opposite the factory, the carp dont need to open the box it comes through the outlets, famous old carp stretch with some real special fish.

I'm sitting here at work debating whether to go tonight or not. All the kit is in the van ready to go but I've been ill this week with my stomach and it still feels a bit on the iffy side. Not a nice feeling when I eat anything either! Problem is I only have 2 nights left on this ticket after a potentially huge fish...

get out and go buddy, I'm in the same way with my stomach this week and the van is packed and ready to go in a few minutes time.

Dave

Well lads, having broke up for ten days holiday this morning, the Macca Champ and a chicken vindaloo is the order of the day, best laxatives in the world, a couple of days on the spring water annd a healthy diet and then the social, the only diet then is to catch, totally focused, might blank, but who cares, anticipation gives me constipation, hopefully, take your bog rolls and do it, good luck boys, see you soon.

recieved my free copy of the FishTec catalogue yesterday and it came with the obligatory 'free DVD'

sat and watched it today and i was amazed, Dave Lane at Blasford Hill fisheries, obviously it was a TFG promotional Vid but great footage of some nice catches, i will have to see if i can get it on here :wink:

as a promo vid tho far from putting me off as they normally do i was gobsmacked with the speed their airflo bivvy went up, AND it has a built in groundsheet. and those fishspy's?? oooh gotta get me one :lol:

Techno boy, why not, Dave is the boy although he didnt catch much in carp county, i reckon he is great, love his relaxed attitude and he is friendly to chat with.

cyborx likes this

For anyone that may be interested.....Total fishing tackle are having a 15% off all shimano rods this weekend use code "RODS" at checkout just had it in an email  and I know a few people have asked about rods recently 😉

Just got home. I stumbled upon 6 different carp in the nature reserve. All above 20. 2 possible 30s. Had a quick go for them but the rain pushed them off. I packed up after an hour or so standing in the rain not feeling too good. Get home and the skies have cleared. I just know I'd have really been in with a shot had I stayed longer! 

5 hours ago, greekskii said:

Just got home. I stumbled upon 6 different carp in the nature reserve. All above 20. 2 possible 30s. Had a quick go for them but the rain pushed them off. I packed up after an hour or so standing in the rain not feeling too good. Get home and the skies have cleared. I just know I'd have really been in with a shot had I stayed longer! 

Well, let us know what happens here!  Spying fish stacked up is good, when will you go back?

6 hours ago, buzzbomb said:

Well, let us know what happens here!  Spying fish stacked up is good, when will you go back?

Back for my last session next Friday as my ticket runs out. Although now I've seen them I may have to renew it! Not that I'd fish it much but on the off chance. 

I did give them a good half a kilo of boilies to feast on before I left though. So now they'll have a good taste for them. Not that it was needed as a sandy coloured common (one of the possible 30s) was tearing up the bottom before I got my kit from the van!