Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
phil dalts

Fishing tomorrow night -1c!!!!

Congrats! Anything when the weathers just turned is something to be pleased about I reckon. I stayed until 6pm last weekend (wasn't intending at any point to stay the night)... Christ it was cold. Begun thinking even with the risk of gassing myself a bivvy heater would be seriously tempting if staying the whole night!

Can't beat a good petrol stove in the cold weather. My Coleman adds a a it of excitement too, will it explode and will everyone or won't it.

I had one burn on me after using them for ages and now it's propane all the way.

I've got a Coleman double burner it's lashed in the shed. Dodgy it is nearly took my brows off and burnt

My fingers with it a few times lol!! Hate the way you have to pump/prime it to get it going used to stink of petrol not

Very nice as you no and does you no favours. I've got a stove that fits in my brew bag with gas bottle attached

And a fx neoprene cover with a little elastic strap on each side for your lighter and a spoon. No messing round with a

big green stinking petrol metal stove.

According to http://adventuresinstoving.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/why-not-just-use-propane.html any gas with isobutane or propane in the mix should work below 0. The problem is that most suppliers use butane.

He give a list of recommended winter gas fuels at http://adventuresinstoving.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/whats-best-brand-of-gas-for-cold.html