Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ianain

Adding images and pictures to your posts

62 posts in this topic

I'll download Chrome, but if it screws my computer: I'll come and find you when your fishing and throw a bar of soap in ya swim. :P:wink::mrgreen:

I'll come and find you when your fishing and throw a bar of soap in ya swim. :P:wink::mrgreen:

I'll get some bigger hooks for it :lol:

dZx8BMu.jpg

Can you copy and paste

this link and see if that works (in the picture box)

or try using the manual entry (the light switch type thing in the top left of the reply box) and paste / type

I can't paste that because it gets translated into an image / which overwrites the text (hope that makes sense :confused:) Edited by ianain

Chuffing thing

the second quote should have shown a square bracket [ followed by img= followed by a close square bracket ]

so to manually enter the address, type an open square bracket[, followed by img= followed by the link to the picture followed by a close square bracket ]

Turned the light switch off and it allows for C&P.

I'll go for an image now.

Edited by Turnip

gone%20fishing.png

Cheers, Ian. :wink:

Thanks for that :)

It was that picture or a picture of Goofy and his fingies, Iron, and don't think that would have been appreciated. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Taptalk is way easier to post pictures using a mobile device ... this sticky thoe useful to some is hard to follow and outdated and mainly aimed at pcs users ... i think its time for a taptalk step by step guide.

spr1985 likes this

TappAtalk is easy,

1)click the + to the left of where you type,

2)the click the mountain range symbol...... that should take you to your albums

3) select album

4) select picture

5) continue typing and repeat above if needed.....if not hit send [emoji6]

Hope that helps

Edit:- that's how I do it anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by spr1985
DEANO30 likes this