Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

rosstheangler

Anyone angling this weekend?

1,428 posts in this topic

Allegedly my sleeping bag goes to -8 so I'll be ok lol it's inly a normal sleeping bag but have hd it years and never let me down yet

no Ross, too much interest in the venue at the moment, I am piling bait into the Menagerie, we will leave the other venue until interest dies down.

You'll have a few out of the Menagerie mate.........I haven't decided where I'm going yet.

I might get a day in on Saturday. If you go to bishops bowl, let me know as I might head down there?

Well it's 40mph gusts and bloody freezing but I'm set up lol my 1st overnighter o and it's a new water to me after 3 laps only saw 1 fish crash so hope I'm in the right spot :)

Well it's 40mph gusts and blooming freezing but I'm set up lol my 1st overnighter o and it's a new water to me after 3 laps only saw 1 fish crash so hope I'm in the right spot :)

Hope your efforts are rewarded mate,take care with the weather though :)

It's easing up now luckily and I'm hoping for a certain fish from here heehee be buzzing if I can get it 1st time out

Hi I'm new to this has anyone fished lake pochard in South Cerney would like to know what bait to use on there

Welcome mate :) Never fished the lake in question; but sweet corn works everywhere :wink:

d1254c236399c93f422f13c29ac22fa1.jpg

Who hooked this thing on my rig just to the first fish in my new unhooking mat cradle sling thing was a slimer not funny lol

You haven't blanked on this trip TICK

Your rigs are working TICK

Two excellent reasons to be glad to land any fish, in my opinion :wink:

buzzbomb likes this

I'm out trying my luck today. Luck being the key word! Waters are so busy at weekends, none of the swims I would have picked were free so I'm tucked up in a corner that looks fishy but that hasn't been very productive in the past. Saying that, had a liner or a bite just as the bailiff turned up so they're out there in front of me somewhere! Fingers crossed for every one out on a bank this weekend! Tight lines.

I'm out trying my luck today. Luck being the key word! Waters are so busy at weekends, none of the swims I would have picked were free so I'm tucked up in a corner that looks fishy but that hasn't been very productive in the past. Saying that, had a liner or a bite just as the bailiff turned up so they're out there in front of me somewhere! Fingers crossed for every one out on a bank this weekend! Tight lines.

Good luck Dan . Fishing the same gaff as before ?