hello all from birmingham

Signed up a week or so ago to ask a few questions got some really good replies from a few lads very greatful of that, just thought id make a welcome thread as ill be on here alot now, im 21 from birmingham been into carp fishing from a young age and recently started barbeling on the severn! i fish alone most of the time as none of my mates are really into fishing i sit there all day and get rather relaxed :) thanks for reading, Jack.

Thanks lads! haha nice jack daniels pic dalthegooner, and yes bivvy street there are carp in trittiford,havnt fished there in about 7 years since i was 14 but in the summer u could always see then basking in the sun there was a big famous koi aswell that used to always surface, not sure how its fishing now ive only ever caught 2 out of there a 12 and a 7 but i heard some of the carp was taken from there and put into swanshurt after they drained that, i still see people night fishing there though should be worth a try! ive been looking at a few pools close to here.