Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
howsey16

To bait or not to bait.....

weather is warming up some, fish are getting more active.

Are people throwing a little more bait in now or still taking the "keep bait to a minimum" approach from the cold weather?

I'm going to A1 pits for bank holiday weekend and pondering on what bait to buy before I go.

Are people throwing a little more bait in now or still taking the "keep bait to a minimum" approach from the cold weather?

I'm going to A1 pits for bank holiday weekend and pondering on what bait to buy before I go.

Just use your usual bait matey , if its any good and you get on the fish then you'll catch but i've read that that gaff aint easy and b/h weekend the pressure will be immense too so i'd be inclined to bait lightly and top up after every bite .

Its an old Cliche but its true . Remember , you can put it in but you cant take it out.

pile in the prebait now, could be a mistake, let you know Saturday evening.

Hi mate what are the lakes like to fish drove past so many times ?

what are we talking here Lee, the day ticket fishery at the bottom of the hill, I suspect at the right time of the year they are reasonably easy, the match lake , Grendon Quarter POND is heavily stocked and most of the day ticket brigade fish it on the top during the warmer months, surface fishing banned in matches but 100 pound catches still the norm. Scotland is the big fishvenue, fish to 38 pounds, fish to the islands, night ticket available. The brickyard , pure match fishery, few carp, loads of bream and tench.

The Menagerie, pure syndicate, not owned by the complex , carp, bream and rudd, at the pleasure of his lordship.

A1 pits