Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I meant as in a music player - say at the top of the forum, whereby a playlist - say for instance the songs people have mentioned in the couple of music threads - they can be streamed. The player has an 'on and off' facility, so if people don't wish to listen they can turn it off. Adding and removing tracks take but a few seconds, and it is as easy as pasting an url into the control panel 'header'.

www.wikplayer.com

Wasn't me!

But hopefully Turnip knows I'll try to deal with problems.

The adverts chosen on the forum are supposedly relevant to your internet browsing, but whether a music player link is on them?

I wouldn't know how to add a music player to the board, other than via YouTube links on posts, although I have a feeling doing so would take up a fair bit of the ether on the server. As the forum doesn't make money and is privately funded we couldn't do it via any profit as there is none.

If this thread disappears it's cos I moved it and passed it to admin, who checks mod area, but not fishing section, not cos I deleted it.