3 wheeled barrow

Hey, I'm looking to get a new barrow soon and would like something with three wheels to save my back. In terms of what's out there, you have the prestige carp porter, tf gear juggernaut, daiwa infinity triloader. Are there any others that are worth a look? Does anyone have any reasons for or against the above? I like the look of the carp porter but they are really expensive new. Cheers. Dan.

I got my dad the tf gear juggernaut and we are both very impressed with it. I will say the downside is its bulky and heavy but its an absolute dream to load and push. My dad is disabled and struggles to walk any distance and he uses this as an aid. You can just push it along without lifting and the wheels are really good it goes over anything with ease. 

Just for info gents, I have gone for the new mk2 big boy triporter. What swayed me was a 15% off code that came through on email for the launch of a new website (total tackle). So I got it for £144 delivered. Which is less than the regular mk2 triporter. It also comes with a free cover. Happy days. Thanks for all of your input.

Edited by Ddgx

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update on the barrow front - still don't have a new barrow yet unfortunately. The day after I ordered it originally I get an email saying sorry it's not in stock. What I'm after is on a 3/4 week lead time. I've had a good price so I decide to wait. Email tackle shop yesterday for an update, and also offer to go pick it up directly from Prestige as I live round the corner - they agree, I phone prestige and they don't have any until 27th August. I'm trying to figure out if the new mark 2 triporter has even been released at all yet? I'm more than disappointed; I am going to Taverham at the end of this month and at the moment I won't have a barrow fit for the job and whats more only finding out now when I've already been waiting 4 weeks. Gutted!

Is there much difference from a 3 wheeled barrow to a single wheeled one? I've got a single and I've been thinking of getting the attatchment for the back legs to turn it into a 3 wheeler. Is it just as easy to turn etc?

• 3 weeks later...

Today was meant to be the day I collected my new barrow, would you believe it still no stock! But apparently due any day now.

This is a barrow I ordered on the 11th June. I can't understand how prestige don't know exactly when they are going to take delivery of presumably thousands of ££'s of stock? Anyway, as angry as I'll be, I'm just as determined as ever to get it at this price, even if it means I don't end up getting to take it to Taverham at the weekend.

All in all though, pretty poor customer experience so far!