Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
boliecrazy69

Bedchair where you can fold sleeping bag in it

Hello lads,

Looking for a new bedchair and I know there's been many threads regarding them!

I want one I can leave my 5 seasons selling bag connected to and it folds up perfect?

I no avid have just released one bit a bit steep at 250£

Thanks

If you get a tension strap of some sort you can pretty much do it any bedchair.  Iv started to do this to my nash SS3 as it doesnt fold flat if i lock it with wheels, and made it a nightmare loading on a barrow....just fold it up, kneel the air out and strap it down.

Just make sure you nipped the wheels up if they can loosen, and fall off........with is a nice touch on the nash beds,as they dont come off, iv lost a wheel or two on other beds, pushing the barrow down non existent paths covered in brambles.

Ive had a good look at the trakker rlx flat 6 that allows you to enclose a sleeping bag into it and are very comfy to lay on. Thinking of getting one myself

i bought one a year ago. love it fits my bag and thermal wrap and folds with no problems.   Recommended  :wink:

The Avid may be top end price, BC, but if you can afford it without running yourself short - mate, tiz Goofies Danglies.

,... and besides - you catch too many fish as it is, so buy the bed and don't bother setting up the alarms. :wink::mrgreen:

Im in a slightly different situation I currently have an old school badger bedchair which does allow you to folder the bag up but it is built like a volvo so weighs a ton, and 2x that when my boy comes with me

I had that beastie, and boy is it heavy, and I did the same, folding the sleeping bag inside it.

I now own a Bison bedchair, and again I fold my Coleman Polar sleeping bag up inside it with no problems

The Avid may be top end price, BC, but if you can afford it without running yourself short - mate, tiz Goofies Danglies.

,... and besides - you catch too many fish as it is, so buy the bed and don't bother setting up the alarms. :wink::mrgreen:

Haha never catch to many fish :wink: yeah I know what you mean it's not worth being tight on a extra £100 Edited by boliecrazy69