Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
superfly83

July catches

Was stalking the margins today when I came across a group of 6-7 carp 1 foot from the bank. The fish were big and hidden beneath a submerged tree.

It would be rude not to drop a piece of crust in front of them, I had 2 scenarios in my mind 1. They would spook as soon as the bait went in. 2. They would continue soaking up the sun completely ignoring everything and everyone.

As soon as the bread touched the water it attracted the attention of a mirror he immediately starting moving slowly towards it.

In slow motion it emerged from under the branches and inhaled the crust from right beneath me :) job done.

An old warrior of a fish weighing 25lb 4oz.....I'm still buzzing!

10205545618494499_zpswjre1973.jpg

Out of the group of fish I'd say this one was 3rd or 4th largest, I wouldn't like to put a weight on the others but it really was spectacular seeing such a group of fish at such close quarters...hooking and landing one was just the cherry on the cake.

Cor lovely! Is that the same lake as your June catches? If so that place has some crackers in it!!!

No this is a different lake but does have some lovely fish and they go slightly larger in here :) it's quite a tricky water. this is only my 3rd fish in about 20 sessions. Only 6 anglers are allowed on it at a time. I had the lake to myself for 24hrs :)

Luckily for me both lakes are 20 mins from my doorstep.

Had a great few days at churn pool with some great mates. Not giggled like that since I farted in the school assembly. Mind you, watching mick slide the patio door shut and run straight into it when he thought he was opening it does that to you!!! Lol

The fishing was hard to say the least. We did manage a few out between us. Four fish for me. Two off the top and two stalked out of a deep little hole in amongst a tree and undercut bank. I lost one on a zig and also one off the stalking spot.

62ef9a07e85dc9fd804bbe275905f775_zpsgivv

d3e3cf250164b7e6f0ffd03c91b95024_zpssfie

fef1a6a2540b4ec17cb4441940334ea6_zpsxurv

816c0bd040801ce5f0d933ea87ab953e_zpswzxy

Was stalking the margins today when I came across a group of 6-7 carp 1 foot from the bank. The fish were big and hidden beneath a submerged tree.

It would be rude not to drop a piece of crust in front of them, I had 2 scenarios in my mind 1. They would spook as soon as the bait went in. 2. They would continue soaking up the sun completely ignoring everything and everyone.

As soon as the bread touched the water it attracted the attention of a mirror he immediately starting moving slowly towards it.

In slow motion it emerged from under the branches and inhaled the crust from right beneath me :) job done.

An old warrior of a fish weighing 25lb 4oz.....I'm still buzzing!

10205545618494499_zpswjre1973.jpg

Out of the group of fish I'd say this one was 3rd or 4th largest, I wouldn't like to put a weight on the others but it really was spectacular seeing such a group of fish at such close quarters...hooking and landing one was just the cherry on the cake.

Skills

Had a great few days at churn pool with some great mates. Not giggled like that since I farted in the school assembly. Mind you, watching mick slide the patio door shut and run straight into it when he thought he was opening it does that to you!!! Lol

The fishing was hard to say the least. We did manage a few out between us. Four fish for me. Two off the top and two stalked out of a deep little hole in amongst a tree and undercut bank. I lost one on a zig and also one off the stalking spot.

62ef9a07e85dc9fd804bbe275905f775_zpsgivv

d3e3cf250164b7e6f0ffd03c91b95024_zpssfie

fef1a6a2540b4ec17cb4441940334ea6_zpsxurv

816c0bd040801ce5f0d933ea87ab953e_zpswzxy

Unbelievable tekkers