Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
snoozer

Answer.

Didn't know where to post this so i opted for here as it seemed the right place.

Wishlist is the section so here goes,

I have messaged 2 mods on the Forum for a simple answer regarding a post i started that has by the looks of it been removed for some reason

"Nick A Bite" was the post.

I don't doubt it was for a justifiable reason or has it just disappeared into the unknown ?

I thought common courtesy would have resulted in an initial message as to why it was removed or at least a message from one of the mods i asked 3 and 2 days ago respectively.

Has anyone any idea ? Maybe they were involved in a tiff resulting in the removal :(

My apologies, I completely forgot to reply to your pm, for that I plead guilty, due to a short attention span and forgetfulness, or more likely I was spending time with my daughter, and forgot to reply when I got home from wherever.

As for the answer you are after, I am afraid I can't help you, I haven't moved or deleted any posts, but as Ian says, he/we, will try to find out.

There is nothing showing in offline posts that has been moved there recently.

My apologies, I completely forgot to reply to your pm, for that I plead guilty, due to a short attention span and forgetfulness, or more likely I was spending time with my daughter, and forgot to reply when I got home from wherever.

As for the answer you are after, I am afraid I can't help you, I haven't moved or deleted any posts, but as Ian says, he/we, will try to find out.

There is nothing showing in offline posts that has been moved there recently.

Well I'm baffled. The thread Nick a Bite doesn't even register on the forum history. There's nothing on the Offline Posts section nor any mention in the Moderators section.

I've also trawled through all of snoozers posts form first to last and there is absolutely no reference to the thread even though I remember it.

Put simply, I haven't got a clue what happened, sorry snoozer. Just had a thought...the forum was updated quite recently. Is it possible that your stuff got deleted accidentally? I'm a Luddite so don't know but Nick may be able to find out.

Ian

PS. I note from your profile that you're a fellow motorcyclist. Good man!

Nothing to do with me so sorry, I have no answer for you. Maybe another mod was editing or deleting a post on there and pressed the wrong button by mistake?

I know there has been a lot of swearing or disguised swearing creeping back in lately. I used to edit the posts and make an edit note for the reason. I must admit though, just lately, I have just been deleting any posts that have swearing in them.

Well surely the answer lies in the Posts' title - " Nick A Bite " , someone's nicked your Post ! .

Could it be the young stroke puller that caught his p.b.  Carp out of Ouchies' swim right underneath Ouchies'  rodtips ? .

At least all the Mods. are checking the whereabouts of the lost post for you Snoozer , maybe the new lady Debbie will be interested in these strange goings on ? .

:P

Snoozer, shall we accept that it's been a technical thing?

Ian

Nope can't just can't bring myself to throw in the towel, Ouchthathurt was the last to post and he hasn't returned so i'm thinking he may know what ghost has spirited away my post.

Santa may even shine on me and leave it under the tree if i ply him with enough JD :)

Another more unlikely prospect is me catching a Carp before i'm to old to play with my Rod !

Nope can't just can't bring myself to throw in the towel, Ouchthathurt was the last to post and he hasn't returned so i'm thinking he may know what ghost has spirited away my post.

if ouchie was the last to post on it it may be something simple like......he aint finished posting yet?

getting me coat

images36.duckduckgo_zpsgxdmajin.jpg

oh btw, your NEVER too old to play with your rod :wink::lol:

Edited by cyborx

Possibly because they were gibberish, maybe because in one case there was a link to an external site, and maybe because they seemed a bit like spam.

Introduce yourself, and it may be an idea to have a read of some of the other threads or posts on the threads you posted on. You'll find there is a fair bit of experience in bait making, with some very careful, pertinent posts

Maybe it's just me but why have Facebook link and Twitter up in the top right and all of these plus Google at the bottom left which u can use if u don't want people to post them to there page .or delete off pages if u don't want this why support this it makes no sense to me ..I'm sorry but it don't.and after all I used google to find this site in the first place .very strange

Edited by Boilies for beginners