Hi guys!

I'm looking to book a weeks trip to France in 2017.. I just wondered if anybody fancied it? If we got enough together we could get a lake exclusively for us?

Let me know! :)

Sam.

P.S. I promise I'm normal lol.

I fancy a French trip just for the notch on the rod butts, But i have no idea how it would fit into my work schedule.

Some things you just have to resign yourself to and that's English Carp :)

Good luck tho, Hopefully it works out.. 

Just watched the Mat Hayes Dream Lakes TV program, he was on Le Mans, gotta say i was tempted, i see they do an all inclusive package, you only need to take a bare minimum of kit, food is included too, i think if i was to go to France, i would chose a water with a high stock rate, like Le Mans, not that i can afford or am planning a trip, just musing. 

Found a nice looking place on the net, £450 for seven days all inclusive, that's with tackle too, just need to take your reels, rigs, alarms and a sleeping bag, buy bait when you get there. There is no direct flight though, so it works out real pricey in travel fees.
http://www.cavagnac.com/en/packages/carp-packages-prices

Found a nice looking place on the net, £450 for seven days all inclusive, that's with tackle too, just need to take your reels, rigs, alarms and a sleeping bag, buy bait when you get there. There is no direct flight though, so it works out real pricey in travel fees.

I'd have to use my own rods in fear of ending up with 3 Blue fibre glass in the premium 9ft length :(

Hi guys!

I'm looking to book a weeks trip to France in 2017.. I just wondered if anybody fancied it? If we got enough together we could get a lake exclusively for us?

Let me know! :)

Sam.

P.S. I promise I'm normal lol.

If my Mrs kicks me out again I'll have some Sam .

Mind you if she kicks me out again I'll have a lot of things :) :) :)

Finding a job still my priority though :wink:

I'd be interested but I'd want to drive and use all my own kit.

I've been looking at Napoleon Lakes as I know a few guys who do it a couple of times a year. I've done Rushes Lake, near Le Mans,  twice but fancy a change.

Ian

Ian, I agree I'd like to drive and use my own gear. Ill have a look at Napoleon Lakes too, when are you thinking of going?

You did marry well mate if you can manage two french trips in a year :lol:

Mick's 50th :wink:

Chill, do I get the feeling you could be persuaded? :wink:

PS. got two 2x Shimano Aerlex XTA 8000 and 1x Aerlex XTA 7000 today.. After I think it was you who suggested it!

I like the look of the cavagnac lake in France , anyone been before ?

You did marry well mate if you can manage two french trips in a year :lol:

Mick's 50th :wink:

Phil, I did marry very well. Added to this is the fact that Miriam is a believer in the saying "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

The longer I'm absent the fonder she is of me...........

Want the truth? If I'm happy so is she, and the reverse is equally true.

Ian