Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nigewoodcock

The carp society membership

Great to know Tim Paisley is behind the scenes trying hard to get things sorted .

He was part of the original group who took out mortgages on there homes to originally purchase Horseshoe, then when the mortgages were paid off via selling membership handed over the lake to the society.

Thanks for the heads up Gary will keep an eye out for the article 8)

Great to know Tim Paisley is behind the scenes trying hard to get things sorted .

He was part of the original group who took out mortgages on there homes to originally purchase Horseshoe, then when the mortgages were paid off via selling membership handed over the lake to the society.

Thanks for the heads up Gary will keep an eye out for the article 8)

Tim paisley has been a member of the board while all the shenanigans have been going on so what's changed?

I received the same letter today ... as the membership ran out on the first on January, it would appear that there won't be any members at present including the dodgy board members until at least June! After chatting to Andy on the phone last night

Wondering if this is to avoid an AGM this year ?

I've just read through Tim Paisley's article in Carp Talk. In it he says that somewhere in the region of 30 people have applied to become members and a board meeting was held on 24th January, just before my letter was sent out on the 1st February. This is all starting to stink something rotten.

I'd be interested in seeing how many of us have applied to become members.

Andy,

Whilst I have seen your request and I am sure you and the person asking for that info are asking for that info with the best of intentions, currently I don't know you from Adam, so I am sure you can understand that I am very reluctant to supply any personal details. Can you say who asked you to gather that info?

From marsh pratley Facebook

Re - a little bit of history and a whole lot of magic

This from Derick Stritton :- 'without too much detail, because of the legal situation all I can say is that a properly convened EGM was held in Lechlade this week and those present recorded unanimous votes to remove four of the current Society directors and replace them with new directors who are committed to restore the Carp Society to the democratic organisation it used to be. I'm sure more information will follow over the next few weeks'

As a life member of the CS I was asked to attend the meeting and without reservation everyone attending voted out four directors. Happy Days Ahead :)

From marsh pratley Facebook

Re - a little bit of history and a whole lot of magic

This from Derick Stritton :- 'without too much detail, because of the legal situation all I can say is that a properly convened EGM was held in Lechlade this week and those present recorded unanimous votes to remove four of the current Society directors and replace them with new directors who are committed to restore the Carp Society to the democratic organisation it used to be. I'm sure more information will follow over the next few weeks'

As a life member of the CS I was asked to attend the meeting and without reservation everyone attending voted out four directors. Happy Days Ahead :)

Very positive signs. Here's hoping this finally gets resolved sooner rather than later. :)

Is that vote binding and does it result in the current directors being dismissed? Was there any discussion on replacements?

Sorry about asking for more info, but as an applicant waiting for the next meeting which is due in the next month or so, I'd be very interested in hearing what is happening/planned.

The meeting was very successful and 4 directors have been replaced, all done in line with the articles and memorandum of the society so should be binding, although it's not over yet ( can't say anymore)

The meeting was very successful and 4 directors have been replaced, all done in line with the articles and memorandum of the society so should be binding, although it's not over yet ( can't say anymore)

I think I can guess why it's not over yet, but hope it gets resolved soon and we can finally extracate their sticky fingers from the society.